Subject: Re: netboot 1.5ZC on AS2100
To: None <sanac@optushome.com.au>
From: CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/25/2002 10:31:06
Hi,

My method is very similar to yours; but tftp/nfs server is
FreeBSD-current/i386. I think it doesn't affect the problem.

Anyway I'll make a full netboot environment including basic
root filesystem and try again... If someone think it's a bug of 2100
support in NetBSD code, please give me a hint.

Thanks Collin!