Subject: RE: netboot 1.5ZC on AS2100
To: 'CHOI Junho' <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
From: Collin Baillie <Collin.Baillie@world.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/17/2002 11:34:10
Ok, so you haven't gotten a kernel to boot on it at all. I've got a 1.5ZC
kernel compiled with 2100 support in it, but I haven't managed to find the
time to try booting it yet.

I'll *try* to give it a whirl over the weekend, and see how it goes.  (Have
to setup my 3000/400 to get the image off)

Cheers,

Collin

<http://www.kr.FreeBSD.org/~cjh>
 [while sleeping] <cjh @ kr.FreeBSD.ORG> <cjh @ FreeBSD.ORG> <cjh @