Subject: RE: Off-Topic: Goodbye to ftp.digital.com?
To: , <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Perry <d.perry@netcase.co.uk>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/14/2002 22:30:36
Well there doesnt seem to be any copyright notices in their readme files.
Most places which dont want you mirroring stuff make it very obvious. And i
cant see anyone being bothered about the older digital stuff anyway!  It has
no real commercial value to compaq.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---