Subject: RE: Off-Topic: Goodbye to ftp.digital.com?
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/14/2002 15:45:37
i'm working exclusively on ftp.digital.com. I'm in the middle of the SRC
stuff right now, all told i have grabbed 5.5 gigs so far. It might be
better if you pointed your efforts from ftp.digital.com to
europe.digital.com, so we minimize redundancy..
geez, theyre gonna think theyre under some weird kind of ddos or
something eh? heheh