Subject: Re: TC ethernet issue
To: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/19/2002 12:01:48
hello
ok, this makes me feel a bit better.. :)
same situation here, the pmad's pass all the tests, they look fine from
the chevron. a couple of them that i'd tried it with worked fine in
ultrix, on a decstation, too..
well, if this really doesnt work ill see if i can get some time to look
into fixing it :-)
(i'd really like to use this 3k300 as a firewall)
best,
isildur