Subject: Re: pc164 board problems
To: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
From: Shawn Nock <nock@email.arizona.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/04/2002 09:16:44
A similar thing happened on my 164LX... The contacts on the DIMM were gold,
but the board's contact's were silver / or aluminum; There was a bad connection.
I used a pink (yes, it has to be the pink kind) eraser and rubbed the contacts
off lightly. There are several commercial products that will clean contacts
better, but it worked for mine and prehaps is worth a try!

Shawn Nock
KUAT Communications