Subject: RE: RAM and drive for Multia?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/16/2002 05:18:03
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, David Woyciesjes wrote:

> 	And here is a basic rundown on how I created a bootfloppy.
> http://pages.cthome.net/squeege/multia/
> It's from the 1.5 version, but the process is the same.
>
> I'm sure you've seen the FAQ here...
> http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha/multiafaq.html
>
> And some other links I have...
> http://pages.cthome.net/squeege/multiainfo/index2.html

Thanks for your links. I am unable to get to pages.cthome.net but I'll try
again later. I already looked at the multiafaq and the NetBSD/alpha faq.

> Let me know if you have any other questions about the hardware...

I am guessing that a standard (on i386) ps/2 keyboard and possibly my
newer video monitors may work with it. But it doesn't matter, because I
can just use serial. (I've never used a keyboard or monitor with my HP 710
"apollo" or Sun SparcStation either.)

I was told that the Multias may have onboard memory, but I can't find any
reference to it.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/