Subject: RE: How do I know if a device is supported?
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: None <Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/30/2002 07:34:01
Thanks Jochen;

that wasn't really what I wanted to hear...

I assume that since no drivers have been written for this device that =
the
required info hasn't been released by DEC, because I can't imagine the
demand for it would be so low. This is unfortunate; I have a couple of =
FWD
drives that I want to be able to use, and both the machines I have FWD
adapters for are not supported by free unix (FZTSA for netBSD and the =
FWD
adapter in my HP 735/99s).

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455