Subject: RE: multia install (1.5.2ZA)
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Chris K. Wensel <chris@wensel.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/19/2002 10:01:07
if it helps...
i've applied both patches fairly recently without issue. but i haven't
tested the console (but i no longer see errors/warnings on boot). but the
pcmcia patch works with my lucent wireless card.

its worthy to note that i had no problems installing 1.5.2 from the base
dist, and applying the patches after the fact on two of my multias. one has
the default internal scsi drive, the other has an external drive.