Subject: multia install (1.5.2ZA)
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Dave <davel@canuck.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/18/2002 15:23:48
Hello all,
I have a multia that I am trying to install 1.5.2ZA onto.  I am using the
boot floppies, and things go seemingly smooth until the boot process asks
for the terminal type.  At this point the machine seems to be hung, as
nothing can be input from the keyboard.  The only warnings are

WARNING: can't figure what device matches "DVA 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 "

and

WARNING: clock gained 7331 days -- CHECK AND RESET DATE!
(I will look into this one, I haven't gotten familiar with the SRM yet)

also the keyboard info displayed is:

pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60-0x64
pckbdprobe: reset response 0x1
pms0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
pckbc0: using irq 12 fro aux slot

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.  Even some sorta
dicrection to a solution would help.

Thanks,
Dave