Subject: Re: always DEC 3000/300
To: None <Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/17/2002 16:57:44
On January 17, Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it wrote:
> thanks all for the usefull hints about switching to serial console...
> now a more basic question... how to open the chassis??
> I Tryed but I Was so lame I could not be succesfull.

  Remove the two screws in the upper left & right corners of the
rear...then the top/sides/front chassis piece hinges up from the lower
part of the front.  It usually takes some force, and will tear a
fingernail clean off of a fingertip if you let it.  Be careful, but
apply firm force to get it loose.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire