Subject: Re: Booting Alpha AXP 150 - slight progress..
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Duane Eddingfield <deddingf@wecs.bc.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/08/2002 18:45:49
On Tuesday 08 January 2002 13:19, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> I *finally* got a Jensen recently, and if it survived the shipping (I have
> to, err, re-seat the motherboard in the case), I should be able to fix the
> remaining Jensen problems in short order.

    Oh thank you, thank you!! :-)

    I have been hacking at it a bit but there's a lot of code to go thru and
so little time. I also found what you meant in your original post about there
being "configuration" issues. The next thing I was going to do was build
a kernel with a longer SCSI timeout. I think it needs more than 2 seconds..

    If your Jensen did not survive shipping or you need parts, let me know
and I'll do what I can to help.

Cheers,

</Duane>