Subject: HELP!!! Need 1.5.2 boot flops w/o TGA support ... HD blew up! Re: total power off on PWS 500au
To: Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
From: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@yahoo.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/04/2002 12:12:49
about 10 min after i typed the previous message, the HD blew up. smoke
everywhere! and the stench!

could anyone make me a 1.5.2 boot disk1 and 2 set with the TGA
configuration turned off? I just tried booting from the 1.5.2 boot
flops and got this error:

  tga_console(11,0): unknown board configuration.

then the boot stops. the archives shows that netbsd doesn't support
whatever TGA or PowerStorm 4d20 board in in my Alpha.

if you can make me those 2 boot flops w/o the TGA support, please email
me directly as i'm not on the port-alpha list.