Subject: Re: snapshot fails at disk partion
To: mel kravitz <melk@switchpwr.com>
From: Michael B. Schmitz <mbs@seqiro.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/26/2001 23:01:50
Same thing happens on an install attempt from cdrom.  Here's a cut-and-
pasted sysint screen:

    Command: /sbin/newfs /dev/rsd0auid 0 comm newfs on /: file system full
    Press any key to continue

/dev/rsd0a:     264096 sectors in 131 cylinders of 32 tracks, 63 sectors
       129.0MB in 9 cyl groups (16 c/g, 15.75MB/g, 3584 i/g)

super-block backups (for fsck -b #) at:

     32,  32352,

/: write failed, file system is full