Subject: Re: lockmgr: no context
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Ken Nagorski <kenn@pcintelligent.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/20/2001 12:06:03
Hi there,

The Box is a 166 Multia with 32megs of RAM. I am not sure what other
hardware info. OH! It's got a 1.2 gig SCSI drive ( internal ) in it. Other
than that it is just a standard off the shelf Multia With an extra fan on
the heat sink to avoid meltdown. :) I am also running it with th cover off
so I know heat is not an issue here.

I think this is what you are looking for... I sent this to someone
else as well. I got this form the db> prompt by typing t!

OK, this is hand copied...

cpu_debugger at cpu_debugger+0x4
panic() at panic+0xfc
trap() at trap+0x51