Subject: Re: Problems installing 1.5.2
To: None <tomdropka@yahoo.com>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/19/2001 11:57:37
Tom Dropka writes:
- Hello,
-
- I'm trying to install 1.5.2 on my Cabriolet/PC64 (64 MB, 53C810, Matrox
- Millenium I).  I just switched from ARC to SRM 4.8-1 (is there a later
- version for the PC64?)

	SRM 4.8-1 appears to be the most recent.  I have copies
of SRM and documentation for the PC64 at
ftp://ftp.cirr.com/pub/alpha/pci64.

	FYI: SRM 4.5+ will runn NetBSD just fine. (I've just
noticed that the PC64 board recently used as a resplacement is
running 4.5, while the earlier board was running 4.8.  Both have
run just fine, at least until the 4.8 board up and died.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
      "Microsoft asks you where you want to go.  UNIX gets you there."