Subject: New to NetBSD
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ken Nagorski <kenn@pcintelligent.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/18/2001 18:40:56
Hi there,

I got hold of an old Multia (Yes I added an extra fan to it) Anyway! I
want to get this old PCMICA network card working. I know I used it in
linux and it uses some generic driver ( I forget what, but I can play with
that ) But I was reading the network howto and there is alot of
information about the software configuration aspect of it but I am not
finding good info about the hardware. I am looking for somehting with more
information about setting up PCMCIA devices and more specifically network
cards. I have a 3com 10/100 and a Linksys I can try if this card doesn't
work.

Thank you
Ken