Subject: Re: X on DEC 3000/600 - 2 displays?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew van de Werken <mvdw73@dingoblue.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/03/2001 18:16:36
Hi Ben:

I, too, have an alpha with 2 framebuffers. I havce got a little further
than you, though, in that I've managed to get X going on one screen. I
found I had to create a link to /usr/X11R6/bin/X from the XAlphaNetBSD
binary, and make them both executable. (Actually, I don't know whether
the first step was absolutely necessary, but I did it first).

Hope you have good luck, and keep us all posted on your progress with
the second framebuffer.

Cheers,
Matt van de Werken.