Subject: Re: Am I being ignored and/or blocked?
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/14/2001 11:21:21
On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 12:08:37PM -0400, David Woyciesjes wrote:

> I really hate to say this, but it seems that the (helpful and
> knowledgeable) people here have to decided to ingore me. If this is
> true, then I must have done something to deserve it. Please tell me
> what I did wrong, and how I can fix it. I never mean to
> insult/irritate anybody, and if I did, I very much _prefer_ that the
> person(s) let me know.

it's just how lists go...  rather than reply "I have no idea how to fix
your problem" people just don't reply.  hence the silence.

I haven't been able to get my multia to work since it was given to me.

where are the jumper(s) on the motherboard to select the console?

  "If you are wondering why I stopped after ten chapters, it is because
           Chapter 11 was never considered for a book on Alpha!"
    --  Dileep P. Bhandarkar, _Alpha Implementations and Architecture_