Subject: RE: blank-blue-screen on AXPPCI33
To: Ghering Paul <Paul.Ghering@Centric.nl>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/24/2001 19:16:08
On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Ghering Paul wrote:
> The board come without serial brackets. But I think you can use standard PC
> serial brackets if the pin layout is the same.

Yep, it's standard PC serial brackets. There are two different types
though, and even if they look the same they have different pinouts.

--
cheers,

/Anders

VAX is something we should do, VAX is something that's not Big Blue.
VAX is natural, VAX is good.
Not everyone's got Digital, but everybody should.
VAX is natural, VAX is fun.
VAX is best when it's ....  one on one, one on one.
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN