Subject: Re: SGMAP DMA improvements
To: Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/19/2001 11:02:35

> > That might soon be the only 8X00 testing source for NetBSD/FreeBSD. The
> > NASA/Ames stuff is disappearing about as quickly as flesh rots.
>
> Doesn't a AS8200 fit in your apartment? ;)

No, but Feral Software leases 1200sq ft of office/lab space in San Francisco.
If I could convince the NASA/Ames folks to loan me one of the 8200s and one of
the rawhides, I'd be gone so quickly that wormholes would follow me all the
way up the freeway from NASA/Ames SF. Pretty muchg the only reason I'm still
hanging on there is access to equipment I could otherwise not have access to.
There certainly isn't anything very interesting I seem to be doing there.

-matt