Subject: Re: remote console via LAT?
To: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
From: Markus A. Boeing <markus@boeing-online.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/06/2001 09:51:01
Folks,

its quite some years ago that I left DEC but as far as I remember remote
console capabilities were usually provided by the MOP (Maintainance
Operations Protocol) protocol. It comes in two flavors, MOP-DL would deal
with loading images, and MOP-RC would be remote console stuff. NetBSD has
at least MOP download capabilities (that is what I use to load my Xyplex
box :) but I do not know about the remote control bit.

Later,
/Markus