Subject: Re: AXPpci 33 166MHz Mobo & parity RAM?
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@del.net>
From: Ross Alexander <rossalexander@home.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/03/2001 06:32:58
If you're patient you'll probably see some ram come up on eBay (as I
did).

Related to the cache, I used supported cache chips from a couple of 486
boards. Is there any way of knowing if it's detected & functioning? I
don't see any SRM or NetBSD command that would tell me this.

--
Ross Alexander
rossalexander@home.com