Subject: Help, ECU EISA Diskette config files for dec axp150
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Mike C. <djnightly@hotmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/18/2001 19:55:32

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C0DFD4.7F070080

Sir,
Out of desperation, I was searching on the internet, and found that you =
previously owned or serviced a Digital DEC axp 150 (jensen) computer =
system.  I desperately need the winNT ecu eisa config utility diskette =
and the config library diskette.
My old machine, used for storage and mp3 server, crashed, battery had to
be replaced, and I found that my config diskettes are corrupted. I do =
own a license, but a bad diskette.  Please, do you still have these =
diskettes, one or both?  Could you please zip them, hidden/sys files and =
folders too, and email them to me, please?  I would truly appreciate =
your help or assistance in this matter.

Mike Cabrera

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C0DFD4.7F070080

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sir,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Out of desperation, I was searching on =
the=20
internet, and found that you previously owned or serviced a Digital DEC =
axp 150=20
(jensen) computer system.&nbsp; I desperately need the winNT ecu eisa =
config=20
utility diskette&nbsp;and the config library diskette.<BR>My old =
machine, used=20
for storage and mp3 server, crashed, battery had to<BR>be replaced, and =
I found=20
that my config diskettes are corrupted.&nbsp;I do own a license, but a =
bad=20
diskette.&nbsp; Please, do you still have these diskettes, one or =
both?&nbsp;=20
Could you please zip them, hidden/sys files and folders too, and email =
them to=20
me, please?&nbsp; I would truly appreciate your help or assistance in =
this=20
matter.<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike=20
Cabrera</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C0DFD4.7F070080--