Subject: Destroy navigation computer! Destroy!
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/15/2001 23:58:45
Amusingly enough, just a minute ago I got a DANGER WILL ROBINSON
message on my console. My box has been up for less than 30 minutes,
and stopping and restarting ntpd seems to have triggered the
message this time.

My box is running 1.5 and is an AlphaStation 200 233Mhz. I can post
a dmesg if desired, or just wait until I post details of a machine
check I got about a week ago (network problem).
           On the community of supercomputer fans:
"But what we lack in size we make up for in eccentricity."
  from Steve Gombosi, comp.sys.super, 31 Jul 2000 11:22:43 -0600