Subject: Re: Decstation 3000/300 and 500 and console
To: None <jmaier@midamerica.net>
From: Wes Kurdziolek <xunil@lactating-monkeys.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/14/2001 11:07:53
The old framebuffers and keyboard/mouse adapters are supported in NetBSD-current.
Read more here: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-alpha/2001/01/08/0000.html

Also, you may want to change the size of the font used on the console (i.e. not in
X). This requires you recompile the kernel, so download the -current source tree and
read this:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-alpha/2001/03/31/0001.html

HTH!