Subject: Re: Re: Alpha MP goes multi-user, code committed to NetBSD-current
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/21/2001 17:51:19
On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 03:33:12PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Good work, thanks !!!
> Maybe it's worth a post to netbsd-announce ?
At least on the NetBSD-site too (and then slashdot it? ;).
Unfortunately I have no SMP-alpha's around, but quite some i386 SMP
machines; 2-way, 4-way and 8-way machines. I'd love to get a NetBSD on
all of these of course. These are all HP machines with Ppro
processors. Is there maybe interest from SMP developers to use one or
two of these machines for testing? The 4-way and 8-way are not under
my direct control, but I believe some of them are just collecting dust
so I may be able to grab one and hook a PC as console and netbooter
to it for developers to test. Giving access to a 2-way HP kayakk
should be easy to fix for me, but I guess 2-way hardware is more
common out there.  Just let me know and I'll see what I can
do, but please CC me directly as I'm not on the tech-smp list.

Feico.