Subject: Re: Need boot floppy images
To: None <darcy@druid.net, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/30/2001 15:11:48
It looks like you are trying to install 1.5, which did not support
your system type.

You should install the 20010224 snapshot, and then upgrade your kernel
to -current. There is also some possibility that we could put it into
1.5.1, and then build a beta test snapshot of the branch.

By the way, if anyone wants to upload a new -current snapshot, now would
be a good time. I would like to remove the last one; it wasn't made on
one of the kernel's best days...

//