Subject: Re: Anything strange about apache on alpha machines?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: User Nbsdbob NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/20/2001 16:31:05
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 03:32:36PM -0500, User Nbsdbob NetBSD Bob wrote:
> > I was just putting up apache on serveral of my NetBSD boxes.
> > The VAX, MIPS, etc., machines built and run it fine, but my
> > alpha 3000/300LX box dumps core.  Is there anything strange
> > about building apache (1.3.19 from their sources) on an alpha
> > under NetBSD-1.5?
>
> Did you look at pkgsrc for patches (or maybe you used pkgsrc already) ?

I need to check those.  The pkgsrc built 1.3.14, and spread everything
out all over the usr tree.  I like my apache set up differently with
everything in its own tree, kept together.  Also, I wanted to build the
latest port.  1.3.14 will do for now.  Is the current pkgsrc 1.3.14 or
1.3.19?

Thanks

Bob