Subject: Re: PDP10 emulator and 1.4.2
To: bad bob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/19/2001 14:59:02
bad bob wrote
> Tim Shoppa put a new tarball from the updated CVS yesterday about 2200
> local time.
> I compiled it on my 1.4.2 system, got the usual squawks, but seems to
> be a bit different.  with the prev version I could start the ks10,
> with this version it does not seem to build correctly.
> Playing with it.
> bb

Haven't tried the new version, but the previous compiles had no
warnings or error messages...

Will download the new package tonight... Are you compiling it using
the pkgsrc? If not, I've created the package which I can forward to
you to try!!!

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes