Subject: No timer interrupts?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/07/2001 20:30:40
I just got this message when I booted up my AXPpci33.

** No timer interrupts on CPU 0 **

This line comes right after the primary bootstrap prints it's hello
message. I haven't seen this the other couple of times I've booted
this machine (I got 1.5 installed last night from CD-ROM -- nice work
fellas!).

What does it mean? If it matters, this is only the first time I've
booted this machine cold right into NetBSD without stopping at an
SRM prompt first.

Seen on bottom of IBM part number 1887724:
DO NOT EXPOSE MOUSE PAD TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.