Subject: Re: Will this work
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: George A. Dowding <dowdingg@math.uaa.alaska.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/07/2001 08:33:43
Should I should take the file called lx165_v5_8.exe and copy it to a
floppy with the name lx164srm.rom, exclusive or should I take the
lx164srm.rom and copy it to a floppy keeping the same name?  I am a
little confused at this point.

I tried using Digital's .rom yesterday unsuccessfully.  I will try again.

Another thing, this is a samsung board.  Does that matter?

Here are the urls for the two files in question.
http://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/readmes/v5.9/alphapc164lx/lx164srm.rom
http://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/readmes/v5.9/alphapc164lx/lx164_v5_8.exe

--
Thanks,