Subject: Re: Newbie question
To: Antony Wardle <Antony.Wardle@met.co.nz>
From: T. Martin <catfish@alltel.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/13/2001 00:19:29
Anthony,
 You have to Netboot it via bootp I don't think theres a way to do it from
windows as Its not my primary choise for an OS.
 You need bootp and tftp and NetBSD likes to talk to a name server if
theres one availble.

 Terry.

Achilles' Biological Findings:
        (1) If a child looks like his father, that's heredity.  If he
            looks like a neighbor, that's environment.
        (2) A lot of time has been wasted arguing over what came first
            -- the chicken or the egg.  It was undoubtedly the
            rooster.