Subject: Re: Off-topic: Dec 3000 - does misery love company?
To: None <seamus@manhattan.insomnia.org>
From: Bucketmouth Frogstump <bucketmouthfrogstump@hotmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/07/2001 22:58:59
>What about those among us who are neglected? What about us poor axp150
>(Jensen, dec2000, whatever you wanna call it!)
>owners? :-)

It was actually suggested that Jensen owners be included. Hey, we (now
happy) 3000 owners still remember what it was like. We feel for you.

The mailing list now exists, and in a vain attempt at wit I've called it
'DECay'. Jensen owners are welcome - hey, I actually want a Jensen now. My
3000s work properly and I'm getting bored.

For the record, the decay list can be subscribed to by sending 'subscribe'
as the subject or body of a message to:
decay-request@lists.maths.monash.edu.au or you can use the web form thing at
easy.

Think of it as a support group. :)