Subject: Alpha CPU fans - finally!
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/22/2000 12:06:41
Well, after writing about ten places, I finally got a response from one
of them, a German company called Quant-X.  (www.quant-x.com).  They shipped
me a small handful of PC164 CPU fans, and I expect to have my second Alpha up
and running later today.

I'm mostly pointing this out because, even though they're an ocean away from
me, they were the only people who bothered to write back... They gave me the
fans for cost-of-shipping, so I assume the fants are pretty much spare parts
now.

Anyway, if you're trying to find Alpha parts, and you're not getting

-s