Subject: Re: ex0 weird error
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/13/2000 23:51:52
In message <20001214004646.A8679@noc.untraceable.net>, Andrew Brown writes:
>known, afaik.  i asked someone about this a few weeks ago and was told
>that there was a fix in a pr somewhere.

Ah-hah!  Yes, and I used to have this, with a different message, and I
applied the fix, and it went away, and I forgot about it and supped
a number of times... :)

>your "halting" problem was
>probably accompanied by a message of the form "stray eb164 irq 1;
>stopped logging", yes?

Yup.

Okay, now that it's known, I'll just ignore it.  Whatever the fix was,
though, it did work for me, so maybe it should get pulled into the tree -
unless it's ugly, in which case, maybe it's time to analyze what's wrong
with it.  :)

-s