Subject: Re: AXPpci33 motherboard
To: Ken Seefried <kseefried@DigitalMoJo.com>
From: Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/03/2000 11:23:38
On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 08:49:57PM -0500, Ken Seefried wrote:

> I recall (could be wrong) that this is a special "AT + 3.3v" power supply.
> I had to hunt hard to find one for my Alpha PC64 motherboard.  It cost more
> than it was worth, considering the speed of the resulting box, but I'm a
> sucker for vintage technology.  FWIW, I found it at
> http://www.computersurplusoutlet.com; ask if they still have the PS for the
> PC64.

AXPpci33 runs fine from a standard AT power supply without 3.3V
Only if you have PCI cards that use 3.3V you need a 3.3V PSU.

See ftp:/www.tcja.nl/pub/wilko for the OEM tech manual for NoName.

--
Wilko Bulte  	 					Arnhem, the Netherlands
wilko@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org 		http://www.nlfug.nl