Subject: Re: bootable SCSI on PC164?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@realtime.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/30/2000 21:01:28
On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Peter Seebach wrote:
> Does anyone have a list of specific cards or models that are known to be
> bootable on this platform?  I had gotten the impression that NCR cards were,
> but the "show config" stuff doesn't show any devices attached to my Symbios
> '875 card.

I don't have a list, but I do have a PC164, and it recognizes and boots
off of my Symbios '875 card. I don't remember what version of SRM I have
installed, but the version I installed back in May '99 (when I originally
got the PC164) works. I've since upgraded to the latest (I think) version
of SRM.