Subject: Jensen with Adaptec AHA1742A and Rev. G - supported?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/28/2000 12:50:42
Hi all,

A month ago, I tried to install NetBSD_1.5ALPHA on my AXP150 with
an Adaptec AHA 1742A (Firmware Revision G). If I tried to boot it, it
hangs when it tries to detect the SCSI Adapter. Jason wrote, that he'll
fix this problem, so that NetBSD runs with AHA 1742A Revision G, too.
Is this already done? I don't have a fast internet connection, just to
download a bunch of code, which I can't use, so I ask here before I
download and try it.

Many thanks in advance,
--
Best Regards,
	Freddy

Geek Code 3.1: GCS s+: a--- C+++ UBOU+++ P-- E--- W++ N w--- V++ PGP- t? 5? tv

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FREEBSD, NETBSD, OPENBSD, TRU64, OPENVMS, ULTRIX, BEOS, LINUX