Subject: Re: Anyone looking into PR port-alpha/10455?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/18/2000 22:56:57
On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Dave Huang wrote:

=> Is anyone looking at port-alpha/10455 (Occasional "Undefined PLT
=> symbol" messages from pine)? At least IMHO, this needs to be fixed for
=> 1.5, whenever that may be :) I'm willing to take a look at it if
=> someone'll point me in the right direction...

I used to get these, but they vanished around the time I built a kernel
using the TCWSCONS config file as a basis.  The only real change I can
think I made is that I only enabled COMPAT_13 and COMPAT_14 of the
NetBSD COMPAT options...

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu