Subject: Re: TGA2/PowerStorm 4d20
To: Ralph Graulich <graulich@shauny.de>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/09/2000 11:50:26
Ralph Graulich wrote:

>Hi Roland,
>

>>>- Cirrus Logic CL-GD5424-80QC-C
>>>- PalDAC IBM 37-RGB561-CF17
>>>- IBM Q1001187 / BTVBR09611
>>This makes sense, and that is definitely an IBM RGB561 in the
>>middle.  What chips does the smaller card have on it?
>
>The smaller card of the two, called PBXGB-AA, has the following chips on it:
>
>- Cirrus Logic CL-GD5424-80QC-C
>- Bt485 AKHJ170 973 9526
>- IBM Q0700587 BTVBR09607
>
>>If one of them is a Bt485, then you might have a PowerStorm 3d30.
>
>Yep, this might be... but... :-)

What does this one do on boot, and with which version of NetBSD?
This should be the exact card that I am using in my PWS433a with
NetBSD 1.5_ALPHA1, and it seems to work pretty well for me.  :-)

Also, I have used this card in my AlphaStation 200 4/233.

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==