Subject: Re: TGA2/PowerStorm 4d20 (was: `Re: mysql NOW() bug on Alpha? - updated')
To: R. C. Dowdeswell <graulich@shauny.de>
From: netbsd alpha <netbsd_alpha@yahoo.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/09/2000 03:29:51
rc, i believe i was the one talking to you a while
back. i lost track of things and got burried in other
projects. if i remember right, i have the card you
wanted to work on. let's get this thing started. i'll
see if i can get my hands on an old svga card that
will work with console. then i'll ship this to you.
let me know what the time frame you need is for it, so
i can tell the owner of the card.

--- "R. C. Dowdeswell" <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>