Subject: Adaptec AHA-1742A SCSI Hostadapter available?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/08/2000 15:47:19
Hi all,

I'm searching for an Adaptec AHA-1742A SCSI
EISA Hostadapter with Firmware revision G.2 or higher (for
NetBSD/alpha on my AXP150). Does anyone have such a controller available
for buying or trading? If you're not sure, which Firmware Revision your
controller has, just mail me with the following information:
- Board firmware revision (can be found on the module edge at the EISA
connector)
- Microcode revision (can be found on the EEPROM next to the red LED)

Many thanks in advance
--
Best Regards,
	Freddy

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FREEBSD, NETBSD, OPENBSD, TRU64, OPENVMS, ULTRIX, BEOS, LINUX