Subject: Re: mysql NOW() bug on Alpha? - updated
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Ralph Graulich <graulich@shauny.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/06/2000 19:57:49
>> Entering netbsd at 0xfffffc00003010c0...
>> panic: tga_console(12, 0): unknown board configuration
>> Stopped at 0xfffffc0000537fc4: ret zero,(ra)
>Could you post the information from "show config" and "show device", at
>least the part about the TGA2 board?  You might have a slightly different
>card from what is supported. (and it could just be a matter of a couple
>of tweaks to the attach code)

As Jason wrote he will give me a kernel providing better debugging
information about this problem, I will wait and first try his kernel.

Some more information:

PXBGB BIOS 1.0 10/30/95

V.6.5-2 built on Jul 15 1997 at 14:30:36

- show config
Bus 00 Slot 12: Digital TGA2 Graphics Controller

>Also, What PCI slot is the board in?  I vaguely recall some issue with
>not being able to use video cards in 64bit slots, at least on my PC164,
>so maybe there is something similar?

I used it in the second slot from top of the riser card. It came installed
in this slot, so I didn't change anything in there.

>Did you say the serial console has the same problem?

I am not able to boot using the serial console, as I don't have a suitable
cable to my Apple Macintosh *sighs* - and it's weekend again - shops
closed. *double-sighs*

:wq!
RoF