Subject: Re: mysql NOW() bug on Alpha? - updated
To: Ralph Graulich <graulich@shauny.de>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/06/2000 13:38:18
Ralph Graulich writes:

> and did boot:
>
> Entering netbsd at 0xfffffc00003010c0...
> panic: tga_console(12, 0): unknown board configuration
> Stopped at 0xfffffc0000537fc4: ret zero,(ra)

Could you post the information from "show config" and "show device", at
least the part about the TGA2 board?  You might have a slightly different
card from what is supported. (and it could just be a matter of a couple
of tweaks to the attach code)

Also, What PCI slot is the board in?  I vaguely recall some issue with
not being able to use video cards in 64bit slots, at least on my PC164,
so maybe there is something similar?

Did you say the serial console has the same problem?

-Andrew