Subject: Re: mysql NOW() bug on Alpha? - updated
To: None <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Ralph Graulich <graulich@shauny.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/06/2000 18:33:25
Hi Jason,

> > I just checked this on my AlphaStation 255 running SuSE 6.4 (yeah, I know,
> > but it won't install netBSD - sigh). I am running mySQL 3.23.25, compiled
>What is wrong with your AlphaStation 255 and NetBSD?  The system is
>identical to an AlphaStation 200 (from a software perspective), which
>is one of the several types of Alphas that I run NetBSD on.

After having read the second boot disk, my AS tells me "tga_console" error.
- I got some useful hints about changing the internal PowerStorm video card
to a common PCI video card, which I will another try this evening.

At least I tried several other PCI video cards instead of the pbxgb
powerstorm card, but with none of those I got any video output :-(

:wq!
RoF