Subject: Re: gpg not working on Alpha?
To: Jason R Thorpe , Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/20/2000 17:31:15
On Wed 20 Sep 2000 at 08:24:39 -0700, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> Does gpg use openssl?  The crypto routines are known to have some LP64
> issues at the moment.

I don't think so. Some brief tests indicate that simple signing and
encrypting appears to work, even. Although it might do a rot-13 for all
I know (I just mean that I didn't really check the actual encryption,
just that the decryption produced the original text).

>         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder    -- Ah only did well at school
\X/ land.nl       -- tae git intae an O level class tae git away fae Begbie.