Subject: Re: Future of 3000/xxx console support
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Crossfire <xfire@xware.cx>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/08/2000 07:28:50
I have in my possession, a 3000/800 with a SFBP...  I do plan to at least
get a FB console going... so there is some hope yet.  however, I've not had
any access to the machine in a month due to my stuff currently being split
between 2 states, so it might be a while yet.

The biggest woe I have at the moment is that nobody has decyphered the SFBP.
If somebody has a spare TX they want to send me....

| Crossfire      | This message was brought to you |
| xfire@xware.cx | on 100% recycled electrons      |