Subject: Re: Future of 3000/xxx console support
To: Crossfire <xfire@xware.cx>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/07/2000 14:16:06
"Crossfire" <xfire@xware.cx> writes:
> I have in my possession, a 3000/800 with a SFBP...

you mean a "SFB," a.k.a. Smart Frame Buffer (i forget the TC ID)?

This is all documented, in the EK-D3SYS-PM manual and some technical
papers (though iirc the latter are unnecessary), and it's very close
in function to the 21030 (which is really much like "SFB glue on to
PCI") for which (unless i'm mistaken) there's already X server
support.

If that's not what you mean, well, I have no idea what an "SFBP" is.

cgd