Subject: Future of 3000/300 support
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Bucketmouth Frogstump <bucketmouthfrogstump@hotmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/07/2000 17:08:21
Hi folks ... just trying to tie up a few odd threads from the last week or
so.

Is anyone actually working on getting X running on a 3000/300? Does it look
possible? I've got about 20 of the things here, and their days are numbered
if it's not likely to happen.

If it is going to happen in the weeks/months to come, I'll happily wait. I'm
a bit of a Linux Weenie really, but I've got NetBSD up on one 3000/300
already, and I'm enjoying myself so far. :)

I'm quite happy to run dodgy code if anyone needs a tester, but my
programming skills are terrible so I'm not of much use there.

Could someone give me a clue as to which way to jump?

Thanks.